Monday, September 30, 2013

Zoo Progress

This is what I've been working on the past week for my Drawing for Entertainment Design class. Lots of work and our first critique is coming up tomorrow!


A bunch of layout concepts I created. I'm not sure which one I want to stick with yet.

Some logo concepts. I used my favorite ones in the layouts posted above.

Some environment studies I did. Trying to get my "dream sketches" out there.
Quick little character sketches I did. Still feel like these aren't anywhere near what I want the final designs to be, though.

Some more wolf silhouettes. I think I started going in the right direction for Sibyl towards the end of my sketching (with some help from my good friend, Jinny).

Some prop concepts I did.

More sketches from the zoo! Studying wolves some more
Playing around with some silhouettes and things.
Did some environment studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment