Saturday, September 21, 2013

What I've Been Up To

A bunch of various drawings for class and some done outside of class. At the Animation Student Collective this week, we had the opportunity to do a lot of life drawings and gestures, so that was a lot of fun!

Quick sketch I did, in the cintiq lab, of my character, Kominushu, to take a break from homework.


Another little sketch I did, trying to cheer myself up. This is my character, Gair, using a complementary color scheme.

A portrait I did for class this week.

Trying to figure out the construction of the wolf, by using reference images. Jinny helped me out a lot.

Some brown bear sketches I did at the zoo.


Animal gestures done at the Weeklies.


Life drawings done at the Animation Student Collective. These were done of people who got up and posed for us. Then towards the end we did some sketches from cartoons.

Sketch Journal Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment