Friday, September 6, 2013

Learning!

So yesterday was an extremely helpful day. It was a really good day, which was a big change from the day before, which was not so great. But I learned a whole lot in all three of my classes that really helped me out and will most likely be what I needed to improve more quickly. I feel like today was an eye-opening day for me and I'm excited to learn a lot more and practice these techniques.

Sketches done at the zoo for class. I studied brown bears and environments for the day, since the wolves weren't out. After the critique of them, I learned some pretty neat techniques that I have to try out in the future.

Working with basic frame in Portrait Drawing. The first portrait was before learning the concept though. The whole concept is great and I'm sure it'll be very helpful in my future pieces.

Sketch Journal Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment