Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Gestures... FROM LIFE

So yesterday my family went to a somewhat local restaurant known as The Melt. That place is super filling, but I finally got to go out and draw from life... after at least a month of absence from it! I thought I'd be super out of practice, but it wasn't too much worse than the gestures from life that I used to do daily.

"052: Meowth"
Pokemon of the Day!

I also tried out the trial version of SketchBook Pro today, and I loved it! I think that it may be the best program I've used for sketching. I may not enjoy using it for clean-up work, but this may be my new way to sketch digitally... and I'll actually enjoy sketching outside of my physical sketchbook! I did this sketch before I knew how to fix off-setting the cursor problem.

Some gestures I did while waiting for food at The Melt. It was so much fun to be able to draw gestures from life again; it feels like it's been forever since I've had this chance.

7/2/13

No comments:

Post a Comment