Monday, July 8, 2013

Digital Experimenting

Now that my Tablet's been working great, I decided to do some experimenting with different programs to see which ones I liked best and what the advantages in each are.

"056: Mankey"
Pokemon of the Day!

"057: Primeape"
Second Pokemon of the Day!
(since I was one day behind due to Windows 7 problems)

I did this little sketch in Photoshop, since it's been months since the last time I used it for drawing! To my surprise, I didn't like using it all that much. Maybe I'd enjoy painting more in Photoshop than sketching.

I decided to make a finalized piece in SketchBook Pro as well. And I realized that it's a program that I really enjoy sketching in, but I had a lot of trouble figuring out which tools to use for the colors and finished linework.

7/7/13

No comments:

Post a Comment