Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break Overview

So overall it was a really good break. I ended up getting a lot of stuff done, although not as much as I had originally planned. I did some of my effects animation over break as well, but I have not uploaded that progress yet. Oh and my scanner is still broken unfortunately, so all of the traditional work had to be taken with my camera.


"United Memories"
I've been planning on drawing this piece for the past few months, but I never got around to actually making it until now. This is a group portrait of the Field Ravens, back when Trekkon first joined them. So from left to right: Rasake, Matoko, Basa, Trekkon, and Fenix. I finally had time to do some art on my own that wasn't for classes, so I made this. It took me a lot longer than I originally planned on, but at least it didn't come out terrible. This was a lot of fun to work on, too, so I hope I'll have the time to work on more art on my own in the near future.

 "Animal Sketches"
I was able to have enough time to practice sketching a variety of different animals.

 "CFD Sketchbook Pages"
Some more additions to my on-going sketchbook project in Commercial Figure Drawing. I was able to get out a lot more this week, so I caught up a lot on what I had to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment