Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013!

So 2013 hasn't been all that bad so far. I've been using my new tablet a whole lot, so it's been making me neglect my sketchbook besides for gestures. But I needed to practice digital art since I haven't done it all that much recently besides school.

"Art Summary 2012"
So since it's a new year, I made an art summary for 2012.
For more information and links to the individual pieces, check it out here.

"Cipo's First Computer"
My first digital piece for 2013! And going with my yearly tradition of drawing Cipo, I drew him with his parents as a young child. Still getting used to using Painter Tool Sai, but still my first finished piece of the year. 

"Gair Portrait"
Some portrait practice I did with my main character, Gair Saku.

"Six Main M Nays Gestures"
I was doing some gesture practice, but placing my own characters in the poses.

"Figure Practice"
I've been doing my daily gestures as usual, but this week I've been spending a bit more time with them. I've been really analyzing the figure before starting and trying to make them look at least more finished than quick gestures. I got a lot of help from Jinny this week.

"Improvement Meme 2006 - 2012"
And just for fun, I'm gonna plop this down here. I've been continually updating this improvement meme, but since it's the new year, I might as well put up there what I've got down so far.
Like the art summary, you can check it out here for more information and links to the individual pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment