Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Ugly Dinosaur Production: FINISHED

This week we finally finished up The Ugly Dinosaur production. It's been a very crazy week and a lot of us have been working nonstop. Jinny and I had spent a good four or five nights straight in our common area and the animation labs working on it, only sneaking in a few short naps as breaks. But now it is all over, and we've got a nice animated short, so check it out:



I basically spent all week compiling all of the videos together and importing everyone's work into the individual scenes. It was very frustrating at times, but overall it was worth it. Now that this project is completed, I look forward to whatever comes in our next Design for Media project. I've got a whole lot of other final projects starting up now in all of my other classes, so I will be pretty busy until mid-December.

That is all for now! The earliest I will have anything non-Design for Media related up will probably be around Thanksgiving or mid-December, so I apologize for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment