Friday, August 3, 2012

Time is Running Away

So I'm getting to that time where I feel like I have a million things to do and like no time to do all of them! Only about two or three more weeks until I go back to school, and I'm in the middle of way too many projects! Also, this week my relatives are in town so I'm going to be pretty occupied hanging out with family instead of working on art. Sorry about the late update, but that's my reason.

"Concert Finale"
Here's a piece I did of Yuka Parase, one of my characters. I haven't drawn her in awhile plus I felt like experimenting with some dramatic lighting, so here's what I came up with.

"Failed as a Detective"
About a week or two ago I completely caught up with the Gravity Falls episodes that are out so far. So I figured I had to draw some fanart for the series.

"Nays Portraits"
Just some more portraits for my RPGmaker games. These are Refinto and Kai.

"006: Charizard"
Just a quick digital sketch of Charizard. I've been playing Pokemon recently so I decided to revive an old project I was doing to try and draw all of the Pokemon in this kind of a style.


"Nays Figures & Portraits"
A variety of sketches in this sheet. Some figures drawings of my characters, portrait drawings, practicing drawing hands, a sketch of a Mother 3 piece I plan to digitalize, a sketch of Bunny Rabbot from Sonic that I might digitalize, and then some Gundam Wing sketches that I might fix up and digitalize. I've got lots of drawings planned, so I'm sketching out all my concepts like crazy; I'm just gonna blitz the last week or two before school starts and try to whip out a digital piece a day or something crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment