Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Improvement Here I Come~

I know I did JUST update, but I figured I might as well try to update more than once a week. Basically I'm just gonna update whenever I get around to it. Who knows, maybe I'll make a habit of updating every other day or something. But basically today I've been drawing like crazy. And I discovered that I'm best at drawing between 12am and 3am. Before that, I get too caught up in criticizing myself, and then after that I get too tired or something and just end up not being able to draw as well; but anyway, that's my new discovery of the day.

 
 
"Style Practices"
I was practicing drawing some of my characters in styles based off of artists I really admire on DA. These are the first drawings I did to figure out which style I wanted to experiment with more.

"Lizzy Eisen Concepts"

"Snips Concepts"

"Kevin and Mar Concepts"

"Cassie Saku Concepts"

"Gary and Serenity Concepts"
These are just some more character re-designs. I'm working on re-designing all of my characters by the end of summer and hopefully I'll remake a lot of my storyline so it'll be all ready for when I animate my characters for my classes in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment