Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New banner!

You may or may not have noticed, but I finally changed my banner. For some reason it still doesn't look entirely like me, but at least it has a more updated example of my current skills. So I've been busy drawing this whole week so far and I plan to continue this mindset throughout all of summer~

 "Characterized Self"
Same picture from my banner, just a higher res version.

"New Identity Sketches"
Trying to think up a new internet identity for myself so I drew these to fit with my name ideas I had so far.

"Trunks Giftart"
A quick sketch I did for my friend's birthday.

 
"Jennie Sketches"
Some sketches I did of my character, Jennie Hamilton. I'm going to end up using one of these sketches for my final improvement piece.

"Banner Concepts"
Just some quick sketches of myself that I drew using a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment