Sunday, May 20, 2012

Drawing EVERY DAY

I've been going along with my promise to draw something every day. Basically all of these are just sketches I did of my characters. I'm trying to develop a new style so I'm referencing other artists' styles and trying to make my own based off of theirs as a start.

 "Thorny Bush"
This is the only piece of this update that isn't sketches of my characters. I actually made this a couple of weeks ago, but I never got around to making it look presentable until today. My brother helped me out a lot in learning how to use Maya. I also was having a lot of issues animating it and making the lighting look right, so I ended up having to take a lower quality picture to present it. I might figure out how to fix this thing up completely some day though.

 "ACider and Kali Tea Sketch"

"Arianna Sketches"





"Nays Style Sketches"

No comments:

Post a Comment