Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finals...

So literally I've been working non-stop on all of my finals for all of my classes. That's my excuse for this incredibly small update. Honestly I could barely fit the time in my schedule to even update for this week. But here it is.

"Design Final - Map in Progress"
This is just one of the maps for the game I'm making for my Design class final. It's the first map in the game, but there's still some work that needs to be done on it.

"Color Self Portrait Sketch"
Here's the sketch for my color self portrait for my painting class. I had my other sketch done but I forgot to take a photo of it. That shall be in next week's update I suppose.

"Experimental Final in Progress"
And so most of my time has been dedicated to my Experimental Animation final. I didn't have enough time to export what I've got so far, but it's definitely more than the last time I posted it up here. This is just a preview image of one of the finished frames I've got so far.

"Colored Pencil Figure"
My first finished colored pencil piece of a full figure. We drew the figure in a whole scene, but I personally don't really like how the background elements came out. For some reason this picture is a little blurry, so hopefully I'll re-take it and have a better quality image up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment