Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Small Update

Not too much art this week... Since it was the last week before break, I didn't do too much.

"Looking in Your Eyes"
This is a commission that I did of Abby Sciuto from NCIS and Harry Potter from Harry Potter. I haven't done a commission in quite awhile, so it was exciting to do another one. I had a lot of fun with the clothing, especially on Harry.

"Gestures Sketchbook 03"
And yet some more gesture warm-ups.

"Gestures Sketchbook 02"
More warm-up sketches.

"Gestures Sketchbook 01"
Some quick warm up gesture drawings that I did. I decided that I'm going to try and do these as much as I can from now on. Probably once a day if I can find the time to, preferably earlier so I can get into the drawing mood.

"Smooth Rendering Figure"
This was a smooth rendering we did during Drawing class. We only had about two classes to work on this, and I chose to concentrate more on the folds in the cloth for this composition.

"Personalized Characters Sketches"
These are some sketches I did outside one night. Basically I was just trying to give my characters more personality when drawing them. So on this page, I just drew Gojo, Marron, Ralphie, Grenna, Uther Animal, and Scott. Some other random practices in the top portion of the page before I did anything, too.

"Experimental Animation Alphabet Notes"
Some basic notes I took down about what I wanted my stop motion animation to be in experimental animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment