Sunday, July 29, 2018

Gamishness Continued: 1986 - 1987

Continuing along with my Gamishness activity! This has been a lot of fun, and it gives me a way to revisit really old games I've played (and eventually newer ones).


Aaand here's the worst game of 1986: Defender of the Crown. I don't think there was an interface at all in the game because I had literally no idea what I was doing when I played this. But this is the Stinky Girl Eventure (which I haven't written yet) where Dark Thunder is doing a dance next to Marr. 

Here's a game from 1987: Volleyball. I remember playing this game when I was little and having fun with it. This one is from The Night Kids Eventure, which is leading into The Gek's Favorite Eventure. They play Pugh cards against someone they hate. The winner gets a prize, and Streeka's beating Gair pretty badly right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment