Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment Sketches

I finally finished Persona 2: Innocent Sin last week, so I started Eternal Punishment right after. So far I'm enjoying it A LOT more in most aspects. The story is a lot more interesting and I love the variety in characters and just the whole feel of this game a lot more. There were also some great improvements with the battle system. As much as I'm enjoying it, overall it's a lot harder to play though. There isn't really a good way for me to play the game. I started the PS1 game (since it's the only translated version) and it's just too difficult. They upped the difficulty level a lot, so it means sitting in dungeons and grinding for hours, which is not how I enjoy playing games. And then unfortunately the PSP version was never translated, and I don't know Japanese. It sucks, because I would have enjoyed this game a lot more if I could play the PSP version in English. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment