Tuesday, October 10, 2017

GUI Tests!

Since I finished DanganRonpa V3 the other day, I've been doing some visual novel interface tests. I love making interfaces, so these were a lot of fun!

Thinking about making a Lie City game in RPG Maker MV for a contest maybe??

This is just a concept/look test to try and get something down. I'm not sure if I'll be too busy to actually dedicate enough time to creating this, but I thought it might be a fun idea.

And I thought that this would be a good opportunity for me to draw backgrounds, because I don't draw those enough, and I really need to practice them. I still need to spend more time looking at fonts too, since this was just one that I threw in there last minute.

This one's just another idea for the personal project I would do for myself instead of for posting. Mostly as a project to easier read stories.

I wanted to do a little test to see what a visual novel interface would look like if it were set up like mIRC. This might be something I'll think about using for a personal visual novel game involving Eventures, but I'm not sure. I still would need to think about what I'd use for backgrounds, since that's my weakest point. This is a project I would probably do on the side and possibly not even post, since it would be just for myself, but we'll see. This test is from the Hillside Manor Eventure when Cipo is writing an email to his friend about their vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment