Saturday, September 9, 2017

Back from Camp!

For those of you that did not know, I was working in Stanford, CA this summer, teaching at iD Tech Camps. Stanford is iD Tech's largest location, so being a Lead Instructor there kept me suuuuuper busy! Busier than usual. The summer had its ups and downs, but I've come to the conclusion that I won't be coming back to the Stanford Tech Camp. I'm still trying to decide which location I'll be heading to for next summer, but that relies on a whole bunch of factors that I'm not going to get into.

As usual at camp, I don't have a whole lot of free time to draw. But when I got the opportunities to, I grabbed that sketchbook and doodled as much as I could. Whenever I got a weekend off, or even downtime during the week, I was able to do some life drawings, so that's what I'm going to be posting here today.

I'll be talking about some other various things that have been going on in my life over the next few blog posts, but starting today, I'll be going on vacation with some coworkers to Las Vegas, so you won't see any blog posts from me until next week. Although, as always, my Instagram will have daily posts (or as often as I can).


























No comments:

Post a Comment