Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Final Eventure Doodles for awhile!

Since I'm going to be at camp starting today, I won't be doing Eventure Doodles for awhile. I got pretty far and almost caught up to where I am in writing, so I 'd say that's an accomplishment. I'd love to continue this project after the summer is over, maybe even drawing additional quotes that I picked out for previous Eventures!

Shaw and the other Nays take the World Leader Exam in hopes of unsealing their World.

 Shaw tells Malik that Kali needs to be at The Nays Banquet, celebrating the new World Leader because she's a main M Nay.

The Nays finally unseal Compass World so they are able to travel back home.

When The Nays go home, Ralphie tells Adrian about how Pubby went missing, so Adrian is determined to find his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment