Saturday, May 27, 2017

Back with Some Digital Drawings!

I'm back from my vacation and ready to start working on stuff again! These are both drawings I did right before I left and hadn't posted yet, but you'll get to see what I did the past week once I scan it all tomorrow. I decided to do some concept art based on a new character, and I finally did another one of those Nay-A-Day drawings because I felt like doing a full body drawing (since I haven't really done one in awhile).

Larry is a very shy boy who is scared of almost everything. He tries to stick close with Ches, Gair, and Jibu. He has practically no self-confidence whatsoever and always relies on others. Larry is raised by his uncle Jaboo, because his parents are busy fighting a war in Odustra.

It's been like 5 months since I've written an Eventure, so I'm finally getting around to writing some again. Right now I'm working on the Rectory of Reform Eventure. This is Lilith, a new character introduced in this Eventure. She's serving a sentence in the Rectory of Reform. I'm leaning more towards the left concept for her final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment