Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mixed Media Characters

I ended up going with a fun alternative for my daily characters while I'm at home. I've been drawing them in my sketchbook using pencil, then inking in marker. Then I scan them in and color them digitally. It's a neat look and it's a lot better than what I've been doing recently with strictly one or the other.

Ground Shell Master is a very powerful tank sent by the police to destroy anyone and everything against the law. He is very loud and likes to announce who he is whenever he enters the area.

Ivan is a rabbit who finds himself to be very cool. He talks very strangely and likes to put his hands on everything he sees. Ivan is usually the one who instructs tests in Marcus World, and he has a very strange sense of what he believes to be artistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment