Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Layout & Timing Progress

I've been working not only on my thesis this semester, but also on my Layout & Timing class. It has been a lot of fun, and very challenging so far. I haven't done storyboarding too much, so this has been a fun challenge for myself to start learning more about it and forcing myself to finally improve with perspective. I've boarded out 28 scenes, along with redoing them, so far, but I am in the process of narrowing them down closer to an 18 count.

Here's a preview of some of my shots. I'll get around to posting all of them once they're more refined though, eventually. Or I may just wait until the end to post the full animatic, we'll see!

This is my current Character Lineup.

And these are the individual rough model sheets that I worked on over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment