Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Winter Commissions!




I'm opening up Winter Commissions! They will be open until mid-January.

I will draw almost anything (I have never come across a request that I had to turn down). Check out my deviantART gallery for more examples on my style and how I draw.

--

I ONLY ACCEPT USD. If you pay in a different currency, the fees on Paypal will be added on to your order.

ALSO: If you would like to request a commission done with NO color, I will take off $3 per character.
-i.e. a black and white headshot with background would be $10

Additionally, if you are a returning customer, I offer a 10% discount on full body with background drawings!

--

To contact me, send an email to michellerakar [at] gmail.com with the following information:

-Your name
-Type of art you are ordering (listed above in the image)

--

Payment:

-Paypal Only (I will provide you with my account after the order has been established)
-I ONLY ACCEPT USD. If you pay in a different currency, the fees on Paypal will be added on to your order.
-You must pay me before I start on the commission
-I will email you your commission in high resolution (both the psd and jpeg)

--

All prices are listed in the image above in the image. You can view examples of each in the above image, as well. 

Additional information is as follows:

DIGITAL SKETCH (no color)
$4 (+$2 for each additional character)
These are really quick character sketches that I do. There is no color and no background included in these sketches.

DIGITAL SKETCH (with color)
$5 (+$2 for each additional character)
These are really quick character sketches that I do. These include a simple back color, no shading. There is no background included in these sketches (aside from a possible base color).

TRADITIONAL SKETCH (no color)
$4 (+$2 for each additional character)
These are really quick character sketches that I do, traditionally on paper (usually in pen or pencil). There is no color and no background included in these sketches.

MARKER SKETCH (with color)
$5 (+$2 for each additional character)
These are character sketches that I do, traditionally on paper (starting in pencil and going over them in marker). There is no background included in these sketches.

CHARACTER HEADSHOT
$8 (+$6 for each additional character)
These are character drawings from the shoulders up, done digitally. There is no background included in these drawings (aside from a possible base color).

CHARACTER FULL BODY
$12 (+$8 for each additional character)
These are full body character drawings, done digitally. There is no background included in these drawings (aside from a possible base color).

PAINTED PORTRAIT
$15 (+$13 for each additional character)
These are digital paintings of people from the shoulders up. This can range from character paintings to actual paintings of real people, based off of photographs. These are done with much more attention to lighting and includes a more painted look than my usual graphical style. There is no background included in these drawings (aside from a possible base color or simple indication).

CHARACTER HEADSHOT (with BG)
$13 (+$10 for each additional character)
These are character drawings from the shoulders up, done digitally. A background is included in these drawings. If the request does not specify a background for these drawings, I will use my best judgement to include one that fits with the scene.

BACKGROUND FOCUS (no characters)
$25
These are very different from the rest of the options. These pieces will only include a background, no characters. The client must provide reference images or a very detailed description of what the location looks like. The client may request a style (from the two examples in the image above) or the client may leave it up to me to decide which style to execute the drawing in.

CHARACTER FULL BODY (with SIMPLE BG)
$16 (+$13 for each additional character)
These are full body character drawings, done digitally. A background is included in these drawings, but only small simple indications (i.e. a few objects or ground surrounding the character, so that they are grounded in space). If the request does not specify a background for these drawings, I will use my best judgement to include one that fits with the scene.

CHARACTER FULL BODY (with BG)
$20 (+$10 for each additional character)
These are full body character drawings, done digitally. A background is included in these drawings. If the request does not specify a background for these drawings, I will use my best judgement to include one that fits with the scene. Usually this is the one that I am asked to do most often. These are definitely the ones that I am obligated to spend most time on (which also explains why it is the most pricey of the bunch).

--

I will complete these in a first-come-first serve basis.

Provide as many details as you can, so that I will be able to execute your request as accurately as possible. :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! 

No comments:

Post a Comment