Friday, August 29, 2014

Super Busy Semester!

So far this semester's been extremely busy! It's hard to believe that I'm only finished with week one. It feels like it's been a lot longer, but that's okay with me, since I want this semester to last long, considering it's senior year and I have a bunch of really great classes. Although, I haven't really had any free time because of classes and homework.


Morgan is a creature that believes he can see into the future. He will often perform magic tricks to impress his friends and earn some extra cash from strangers. He enjoys eating strange vegetables.

I've been slacking off on my Nay-A-Day project because I've been so busy. This is a really quick doodle of Yoi Suhc, Cimc's younger cousin. Not even sure if this should be his design or not.

Another quick NAD, this is Vhandal Haney. I drew her in my planner one night before bed. She's a bratty little girl.

Some sketches I did in an animation class, based off of some character designs that Emma made for our in-class group project.

No comments:

Post a Comment