Friday, August 15, 2014

Art Trade!

Yesterday was a pretty busy day. Since my cousin is leaving for college this weekend, we had a little going away party  for her. So I spent most of the day hanging out with family. But in the meantime, here's what I did:

Arianna has a shy and closed-minded personality. She usually does not admit defeat and thinks that her values and decisions are always the right ones. Although, it is not common that she will actually speak these beliefs, since she is often too shy to do so. She has trouble taking responsibility for her actions and longs for unity in her life. Arianna does not talk very much at all because she is afraid of making a mistake she cannot fix. She also has very much trouble speaking with anyone that she does not know and will often cower away or avoid all contact with people whom she does not know. She is also often very nervous and feels the need to tell her friends.

I did an art trade with ComicMakerJoe, my friend from deviantART, and this was my part. This is his character, Betty.

And on another note... I ended up finishing Dangan Ronpa, which is sad because I'm gonna miss playing it. But the story was amazing and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone interested in mystery, great character development, interesting stories, suspense, crazy plot twists, or visual novels. It's one of the best new games I've tried in awhile, so it was a lot of fun. Anyway, this is Kirigiri, by far one of my favorite female characters out there, and in my top 2 favorite characters from Dangan Ronpa. So I did this little doodle of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment