Friday, May 23, 2014

Back to Daily Drawing!

So I'm finally starting up my real first full week of Summer Break at my house. So I'm trying to get back into the groove of working on projects every day. So far I've been trying to break back into my Tablet. It's been rough getting used to not using a cintiq, but isn't the transition always a challenge every break? 

I definitely plan on doing more, I've just been working on learning some programs and really working on some stuff for my story. So this is all I've gotten done so far, but I definitely plan to have some more in the near future!

Starting the Pokemon of the Day event up again, with the time I can! This is Rhyhorn. He was super difficult for me to draw.


And this is another one! I felt a little more comfortable using Photoshop on my Tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment