Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hectic Week

It has been an extremely busy week! I've been swamped with midterms, prep for junior reviews, and turning in portfolios and applications for internships. So therefore, it's been extremely difficult to fit in time to work on my personal art. So this is all I've been able to do this week.


A little drawing of Duncan and Natalie's most up-to-date designs.

These were some drawings I did of myself to put into my portfolio.
They're very similar to the drawings in the banner, but I improved on them a little bit for my portfolio.

My entry for the "Draw-Me-A-Pokemon" competition on deviantART.

And these are some animal gestures done at the Weeklies this time.
I did not realize how destroyed my sketchbook was until this happened when I tried to scan them. I apologize for the terrible quality scans!

No comments:

Post a Comment