Thursday, February 6, 2014

Character Silhouettes!

So this week for my gap project, I have been working on character descriptions mostly. I wanted to understand my characters better before actually trying to fully design them. So after I wrote out descriptions, I went ahead and made silhouettes for all of the characters.

My professor and one of my friends provided me with some feedback on Duncan, so I went ahead and changed a few things with his design to make it more appealing.

I did a few more sketches of Natalie.

And some more silhouettes for Natalie, but these are still not the direction I want to head in.

Penelope
Natalie's mother who is a demon, trying to take control of the human race

Deanster
Natalie's old best friend who can control the weather with his emotions

Owen
An old fisherman from the mountains

Mason
Duncan's best friend

Hunter
Duncan's old friend from piloting college

Amelia
Duncan's ex-wife

Raven
Duncan's rival on the islands

Quigley
Duncan's partner at work

Seth
Duncan's boss at work

Liam
A native to the islands

Ava
A fortune teller from the islands

Phred
An enthusiastic musician

No comments:

Post a Comment