Monday, December 16, 2013

Not So Great Start

So far Christmas Break hasn't had the best start. Just like last year, my inspiration and motivation to do anything productive has been drained from finals.  So I've been struggling the past few days to try and get back to my normal self. I think it's been getting a little better since last night, but we'll see if that's the case once I try drawing.  

Plus I forgot my scanner back in Columbus, so I have to use a much worse quality scanner for the time being. I apologize in advance for the terrible quality images.

I played Harvest Moon: Back to Nature last night and decided to do some fanart of one of my favorite characters from it.

These were some digital sketches I tried to do, but they didn't come out as nice as I hoped.

These are some characters I made based off of Seventh Sanctum descriptions. I wished these came out better too.

A little sketch I did as request by my brother.

A little page of sketches I did while my brother and I were trying to figure out what we wanted to do last night.

And some gestures I did from pixelovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment