Saturday, November 16, 2013

Personal Work

I've been trying to take some breaks within my homework time to do some personal sketches, since it motivates me a lot more.


I drew this to take a little break from homework and do something for myself.


Another little break I took from homework. I drew my characters more expressively to bring out their personalities. They came out a lot more cartoony than what I usually do.

This week in Portrait Drawing we did more full body poses. We were supposed to do two class sessions, but this one wasn't coming out so good, so my instructor recommended me starting a new one the next class.

The revised version that I did the next class. I think it turned out much better than my first attempt.

Sketches I did at Weeklies this week. We drew from Lilo and Stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment