Sunday, April 28, 2013

Speedvore Concepting

I've been doing some more concepts for the game I am going to be working on with my brother over the summer. Going through and working on fixing up characters so I can come to a final conclusion at least by the first few weeks of summer. Annd in the meantime, it's nearing the end of the semester and finals are coming to an end!

  "Speedvore Concepts"
Some quick concept sketches that I came up with for Sum 3, Speedvore, and Mira. Still in the process of refining to make final designs.

"CFD Sketchbook Pages"
Some more additions to my on-going sketchbook project in Commercial Figure Drawing.

"Weeklies Shape Characters"
This week at the Weeklies we made up little character designs based off of doodles (based off of the Cup of Doodle blog). I'm not particularly happy with how these turned out, but these were just drawn on an off-drawing day I guess.

"Video Posters"
And here are some posters I came up with for some of my Video projects, using stills from my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment