Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beginning of Spring Break

So Spring Break started for me on Friday afternoon and it's been going pretty well for the most part. So far I haven't done too much art besides sketching people, but I've been getting some Liberal Arts assignments out of the way first. And unfortunately my scanner broke so I've only been able to take photos of the stuff I've done traditionally. I hope I can get it working or at least get a new scanner sometime soon.

"Speedvore Initial Character Sketches"
My very first sketches of some of these characters. These are definitely just concepts that will be refined at a later date. So these characters are from the game my brother, Steve, and I are planning on making this summer. We still need to establish personalities and who each individual character is before progressing onward with the final character designs obviously.

"Music Video Storyboards"
Some really quick storyboards I did for my music video project in Video I class. I'm using A Lot Like You by The Offspring as my song.

"Cool Guy"
A quick portrait practice I did of Kazuo Kiriyama from Battle Royale. It's basically just a start, but I felt like doing some digital painting since I haven't done any in forever. I was going for more of a realistic style, but it just looks like a sketch at the moment. I may or may not go back and fix it up.

"Solemn Squid"
This is more progress on my squid painting for Illustration class. I'm unsure if it is finished or not, but I'll see what happens in the next week with progress.

 
 "CFD Sketchbook Pages"
Some more additions to my on-going sketchbook project in Commercial Figure Drawing.

"Ink Wash"
My first attempt at ink wash, which was not as successful as I would have liked for it to have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment