Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Resolution!

I know I haven't uploaded anything to my blog yet, but I've decided that 2012 will be the year that I start uploading! My New Year's resolution for this year is to draw at least something every day. I may not be able to upload something every day, but I will try my hardest. In this post I'll upload what I've done so far this year:

January 3rd: 
"CP Russo and Altair's Old Self"
Here's some more sketching I did in my sketchbook~ It's weird... I'm 
starting to feel like I'm better at drawing traditionally than digitally now. 
A couple of months ago it was definitely the opposite.

So on the left is CP Russo, and then to his right is Altair Saosin. Altair no longer looks like this, this is just how he used to look a long time ago. These are two characters that my brother and I created for The Worlds, our fictional story and universe.

January 2nd:

"Mikan Hugs Yo-chan"
This was a picture I did for a collaboration on DeviantArt. I did this in a more chibi/simplistic style since I just thought that would be more fitting. These two are characters from the manga series Gakuen Alice.

January 1st:



"His First Friend"
So here is my first picture of 2012~ It's going with my tradition of drawing Cipo (and in this case also Cipo's Friend) as my first picture of the year! Cipo is my Original Character, and Cipo's Friend is my brother's Original Character.  This picture just shows Cipo and Cipo's Friend as young children, probably shortly after Cipo's Friend was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment